Baobab Beach Resort – All Incl. plus 4th Night FREE
May 2 - May 31, 2013: Kshs 5,550 Resident Rates/EUR 70 Non-Resident Rates, Per Person Sharing on All Inclusive Plan (4th Night FREE)
Located on the world famous Diani Beach, The Baobab Beach Resort and Spa is set within 80 acres of tropical gardens, overlooking the Indian Ocean. An oasis of tranquillity and serenity, the Resort’s picturesque location is nestled on a coral headland overlooking vast stretches of golden beach. Shaded by indigenous coastal vegetation and exotic coconut palms the resort stretches over 500 metres of golden beach front offering the ultimate luxury beach holiday.
Resident rates start at Kshs 5,550 per person sharing (PPS), Non Resident Rates start at Euro 70 PPS up to 31st May (4th Night is FREE).
The resort comprises three luxurious properties – The Baobab, The Maridadi and Kole Kole, offering a unique selection of exquisite accommodation and facilities spread across the resort grounds. Guestrooms have been specifically designed to provide paramount comfort and luxury for all our clients. Guests may utilise leisure facilities across the resort including 3 swimming pools, dining areas and much more.
Baobab Beach Resort & Spa is renowned as Kenya’s leading all-inclusive resort and is an ideal place for those who want to enjoy sporting activities as this resort is well equipped with diverse sporting facilities. Enjoy an All inclusive, guilt free, relaxing and entertaining vacation.
- Accommodation at the 4-Star Baobab Beach Resort on an All-Inclusive Basis
- Entertainment programs during the day
- Exclusive use of the resorts pools and gym
- Non alcoholic and alcohlic (local brands) beverages
- Volleyball, Lawn Tennis, Table Tennis and variety of board games
- The Porini Amphitheatre offers guests an incredible entertainment experience set within a luxurious arena accommodating upto 700 guests. Featuring the very latest state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment and purpose built theatre style stage. The amphitheatre provides evening entertainment under the picturesque African sky after dinner every night and guests can enjoy the sights and sounds of world class acrobatic and animation performances coupled with cultural performances and theme nights.
- Scuba Diving
- Water Skiing
- Extra Meas and Room Service
Pricing is also available for Single Room, Single Traveler, Child Sharing, & Extra Nights
To get the best hotel rates and to check room availability, complete and the form below and click on “Get the Best Rates”: